05 January 2012
Jack Capuano made his prime time T.V debut tonight when he appeared on NBC Sports Networkâ€™s Charlie Moore: No Offense. It definitely gave fans a look at a different side celebrity gossip of Jack Capuano and we even learned a few things about the Islanders head coach
Here is a list of a few things I learned about Capuano after watching him on No Offense.
- Jack Capuano is a fan of Pizza Hut. Yes, Pizza Hut, the chain pizza restaurant that can barley be found on Long Island. Weâ€™ll let it slide since he was still in Maine in the segment. Having coached on Long Island for nearly two seasons Iâ€™m sure he knows good pizza by now.
- Jack Capuano and his family have two small dogs. Not too sure of the breed, but they werenâ€™t up to the manly standards of Charlie Moore.
- Jack Capuano Hunts! Thatâ€™s right, he had several deer heads mounted on his basemant wall. Better watch out NHL officials. Better not stiff the Islanders on any more calls or Jack might add your head to his collection.
- The Islanders head coach enjoys his cigars.
- Did you know Jack Capuano is Italian and he has great hair? If you didnâ€™t, well now you know.
- Jack Capuano said if he could add anything to the NHL he would add challenges. Not a bad idea if you ask me.
Not Capuano related, but still quite funny, Charlie Moore, a Massachusetts native, decided to wear Boston Bruins colored socks and a Boston Bruins jersey during when he participated in scrimmage game with the Islanders coaching staff and GM on the Nassau Coliseum Ice.
Moore didnâ€™t quite make it on the ice with the Bruins jersey on, but did keep the socks on. Garth Snow, jokingly, took exception and was making Moore pay for it on the ice. At one point Snow laid out Moore near the end boards.
If you missed the show, then you missed out and I hope it will re-air on NBC Sports Network at some point.
|< Prev||Next >|